The 11th International Workshop on Biological Knowledge Discovery from Big Data - BIOKDD2020
September 14 - 17, 2020
Papers submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=biokdd2020
Authors will be allowed to present their work virtually if needed to ensure both the safety of participants and wide dissemination of their work.
We will announce further instructions regarding this in the due time.
March 16, 2020 March 26, 2020April 6, 2020 (SHARP)
- Notification of acceptance: May 20, 2020
- Camera-ready copies due: June 19, 2020
All accepted Workshops papers will be published in a volume of "Communications in Computer and Information Science" (CCIS) by Springer. All published papers will be indexed appropriately in all major indexes.
Selected high-quality papers will be invited to be published, after revision and extension, in special issues of international journals.
Topics of BIOKDD’20 workshop includes, but not limited to:
• Trustworthy and explainable AI for medical data
• Privacy preserving machine learning
• Federated learning
• Security and protection of shared personal medical data
• Integration of personal data from multiple sources into structured patient records
• New data analytics techniques for real-time personal healthcare data
• New authentication and trust mechanisms for medical data
• Compliance with emerging legal and ethical requirements for data protection
Formatting guidelines: http://www.dexa.org/formatting_guidelines
Online Papers Submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=biokdd2020
Mourad Elloumi, laTICE-University of Tunis, Tunisia
Lukas Fischer, SCCH, Austria (email@example.com)
Bernhard Moser, SCCH, Austria (firstname.lastname@example.org)