Registration of Participation for the DEXA 2001 Workshop
Dear Workshop Author,
to ensure proper inclusion of your paper in the proceedings and in order to have a smooth
cooperation with the publisher of the workshop proceedings (IEEE) and the
Workshop organisers (DEXA) please read carefully the following instructions
SECURITY NOTICE:The submission of this form will be performed with a
reliable encryption. If the level of security provided by this
transmission (anonymous certification) does not satisfy you, you are
kindly asked to submit only the first 12 digits of your credit card. The
last 4 digits of your credit card with your name should then be sent by
fax to the DEXA registration office (FaxNo: +43-732-2468-9308).
- IEEE needs your full paper prior to 1 June (hard deadline).
- The author (or in case of papers with more than one author: the author
with the corresponding address) will get the author kit directly from IEEE.
- It is the policy of the organisers and IEEE that every accepted paper
must be orally presented by one of the authors.
The presenters of a paper have to properly register their participation and pay
the registration fee for authors.
- The presenting author has to pay the reduced DEXA author fee of Euro 400,-.
Due to the high printing and conference overhead costs every author who
presents more than one paper at DEXA has to pay an additional Euro 200,-
for each additional paper presented by.
- The author's registration fee must be paid by credit card or bank
transfer to the DEXA account prior to 1 June.
(Bank: DEXA 2001 Account No. 5.711.098, Raiffeisen Landesbank Oberösterreich (Austria);
BLZ - bank code 34000, S.W.I.F.T Address: RZ 00 AT 2 L).
- The payment of the registration fee is a necessary condition for the inclusion of the
paper in the proceedings.
- Co-authors who do not orally present a paper are also entitled to
register with the reduced author fee (Euro 400,-).