Spain is part of the European Union and has signed the Schengen agreement. For participants from Non-EU countries, we recommend to check for visa requirements with the Spanish Embassy Representative in your country or to visit (Passport & Visa Requirements) for a quick overview.
Should authors and speakers at DEXA 2010 and related workshops need a letter of invitation from the organizers of the conference for filling a visa request, please send an email to the Conference organization office, Gabriela Wagner (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include the following information when you ask for the letter:
- Affiliation (university/institution/company)
- Contact address
- E-mail address
- Paper ID
- Paper title
- Registration confirmation number
- Date and place of birth
- Passport Number
- Date and place of Issue of the passport
- Expiration date of the Passport
- Fax number (where the invitation letter will be faxed)
- Address/phone number/fax number of the Spanish Embassy where you want to place the application
Please notice that visa invitation letters will ONLY be issued to participants who have registered and paid their registration fees in full.