CALL FOR PAPERS
The 1st International Workshop on Time Ordered Data (ProTime2021)
September 27 - 30, 2021
Papers submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=protime2021
*** IMPORTANT DATES ***
Paper submission: April 23, 2021 (SHARP)
Notification of acceptance: June 1, 2021
Camera-ready copies due: June 30, 2021
*** PUBLICATION ***
All accepted Workshops papers will be published in a volume of "Communications in Computer and Information Science" (CCIS) by Springer. All published papers will be indexed appropriately in all major indexes.
Selected high-quality papers will be invited to be published, after revision and extension, in special issues of international journals.
*** SCOPE ***
Databases of time-ordered data are closely linked to the probability theory of discrete stochastic processes - the statistical patterns and random structures hidden in the recurring events of data streams occurring in modern industrial and service-related environments often need modern powerful but black-box type predictive models to be handled with sufficient rigor. To form proper statistical descriptions of temporal patterns it is desirable to raise the methodological scope of static stochastic models to a probability theory encompassing the functional, and stochastic process-theoretic properties of times-series.
The aim of this workshop is to bring together the authors of the newest probabilistic approaches to effectively discover, filter, represent, and use hidden qualities of time ordered data within time series data base management
*** TOPICS ***
Topics of ProTime2021 workshop includes, but not limited to:
• Discrete-time stochastic processes modeling data streams
• Time series databases
• Operational historians
• Queues and databases
• Time series modeling of deep learning
• Deep Learning for time series forecasting
• Time Series models for hidden structures in data streams
• Model predictive control and time series forecasting
• Data Segmentation and Change Point Detection
*** SUBMISSION GUIDELINES ***
Authors are invited to electronically submit original research contributions or experience reports in English. In order to encourage participation and discussion, this workshop solicits two types of submissions:
- Regular paper submissions about original work not exceeding 10 pages.
- Short paper submissions on recent or ongoing work on relevant topics and ideas not exceeding 5 pages.
Formatting guidelines: http://www.dexa.org/formatting_guidelines
Online Papers Submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=protime2021
*** ACCEPTED PAPERS ***
All accepted papers will be published by Springer in "Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS). Authors of all accepted papers must sign a Springer copyright release form. At least one of the authors of an accepted paper must register to DEXA 2021 conference and present the paper at ProTime2021 workshop.
*** PROGRAM COMMITTEE Co-Chairs ***
Siegfried Hörmann, TU-Graz, Austria
Florian Sobieczky, Software Competence Center Hagenberg, Austria
*** Program Committee Menbers ***
- David Gabauer, Software Competence Center Hagenberg, Austria
- Manuela Geiß, Software Competence Center Hagenberg, Austria
- Anna-Christina Glock, Software Competence Center Hagenberg, Austria
- Hans Manner, University of Graz, Austria
- Sebastian Müller, TU Graz, Austria
For further enquiries please contact email@example.com